RSS

17 September 2005

And in Hell, ice fishing, igloo-building, and snowball fights abound...

President Bush, please give three instances when you think you made a bad decision, and what you did to correct it.

"I made some mistakes in appointing people, but I'm not going to name them. I don't want to hurt their feelings on national TV." -- 10.09.04

"Katrina exposed serious problems in our response capability at all levels of government and to the extent the federal government didn't fully do its job right, I take responsibility," Bush said during a joint news conference with Iraqi President Jalal Talabani." -- 09.13.2005
First impression: Wouldn't have believed it, if I hadn't read it on every news outlet.

Then I saw him say it.

If Barbara "This is working well for them (the Katrina survivors)" Bush had been standing behind him, twisting his ear, it would've looked less forced, and more sincere.

Too little, too late, squirmer-in-chief.

Rather than take control, you simply further embarrassed your already humiliating failure of a presidency.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...