19 October 2005

He's a uniter, all right

The new terror alerts should be coming any time now.
The poll showed Bush's approval ratings dropping to 39%, the lowest of his presidency in the NBC/Journal surveys. Other polls have shown a similar decline with Bush's ratings falling below the 40% threshold in recent weeks. The poll also revealed overwhelming opposition to Bush among African-Americans. Only two percent said they approved of his performance as president, the lowest level ever recorded in that category, NBC television reported.
Ouch. 2% approval? David Duke would test better than that. On the other hand, he's managed to get the other 98% on the same page. If that's not uniting, I don't know what is.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...